Sunday, October 28, 2012

Of Mice and Men

After a bit of a dodgy training week last week, today was my day to head back to B and train like a mad woman.  The universe had other plans, it seems!  Flat tyre on the car and a very slow turnaround time from RACQ = no group training.  Crisis averted, I can do the 12WBT outdoor programme with the Littlest Buttons later today.  I took the time to play on the blog and make myself feel a bit more at home, check out my nutrition plan and get a bit organised in the kitchen.  Sweet and Sour Pork tonight!  Yummy.  Whatever balls I may juggle in life, I juggle them better when I have the house squared away.  Are you like that?  I have soaked the kitchen sink with bleach, shined it up a treat, mopped the floor and spot cleaned the cupboards and I can tell it is going to be a grand day.

If you visit Button Central, you'll know if I'm having a grand day.  There will be flowers in vases and candles alight.  It's one of the ways I treat myself.  How do you reward yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment