Monday, October 29, 2012

Grin and Bear It

Today is an Accelerator day on the 12wbt programme.  Accelerator days make me narky.  It doesn't really make sense as more than likely, I would have eaten the same way anyway....it's just a psychological thing, I guess.  When I feel that someone is telling me I can't do something, then that becomes the very thing I most want to do.  In my head I rationalise that I am choosing to do this, it is optional, there is no big stick poised to whack my fingers as they hungrily clutch a rice cake, but still, I am narky.



Excellent picture book for the smalls, just by the way!


I think that is probably a sign that my head issues are still not entirely ironed out.  Something to work towards as we finish Rd 3 and I commit to Rd 4.  I still treat food as some sort of reward as opposed to a fuel.  I will JFDI and stick to the programme but consider yourself warned, I am narky!

No comments:

Post a Comment